There is nothing quite like standing on site… Feeling the cool breeze on your face as you daydream about your new home.
Come check us out at our Open Day!
Saturday 15 April 2023
Stage 5A update –
Here’s a Sneak peak before the gates come down soon… Watch this space for updates!
Stage 5A update – 14 December 2022
The final stages of the roads is underway!
Stage 5A update – 6 November 2022…
STAGE 5 IS NOW SELLING
Buying your FIRST HOME?
The Queensland First Home Owners’ Grant is a state government initiative to help first home owners to get their new first home sooner.
To be eligible for the grant:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is).
- You or your spouse must not have previously owned property in Australia that you lived in.
- You must be buying or building a brand new home.
- The value of the new home including the land is less than $750,000.
- You must intend to move into the new home as your principal place of residence within 1 year of the completed transaction and live there continuously for 6 months.